How to Save Up to 25% on Your PCB Purchases
Better Board Buyer
Are your PCB buyers staying competitive in the face of COVID-19 restrictions, increased raw material and precious metal costs, rising freight prices, and a less competitive U.S. dollar?
What is your company’s PCB buying strategy in this year’s challenging business environment? Do you have one?
This webinar training program gives buyers the tools they need to do their jobs better. Companies employing our methods typically save 10 to 25 percent on their PCB purchases.
What PCB Buyers Will Learn
• How to better manage current vendors and assess new vendors.
• How to set service expectations for vendors and implement vendor-managed inventory programs that will meet changing production needs without raising costs.
• How to develop and implement corporate PCB fabrication specifications unique to your organization to ensure consistent quality.
• How to understand the differences between workmanship guidelines (IPC-A-600) and qualification/testing specifications (IPC-6012), and when to employ each.
• How to negotiate better terms and put into place rebate programs so vendors can reward your company’s buying and payment performance.
• How to leverage your company’s annual spend with carefully selected vendors, commanding the best service while also diversifying your vendor base.
• How to confidently move business from one vendor to another, when necessary, ensuring minimal disruption to production schedules.
• How to navigate the strengths and weaknesses of both offshore and domestic manufacturing sources.
About the Speaker
Greg Papandrew is cofounder of Better Board Buying. He has been saving circuit board customers money for over 25 years.
Greg has pioneered a number of innovative approaches to offshore PCB purchasing, including high-mix, low-to-medium volume production. He was also among the first to deploy Asia-based personnel to successfully manage the manufacture of quality product delivered to the United States on time, at competitive prices.